Modulating Glucosides (MG)
A complex for dermal balance that acts through multiple pathways to soothe skin immediately by targeting the "cross-talk" stimulated by pro-irritant mediators. This technology also counteracts uneven skin tones caused by sensitivity and/or irritation, while helping to support dermal endogenous components.
A synergistic and potent blend of Oat Synthetic Analogues, Ceramides, Purified Ginger Root and other dermal-friendly lipids to reduce signs of redness, itching, stinging and burning.
A lipo-peptide that prevents and reverses the signs of chemical-induced irritation.
A highly-purified bio-active molecule that comforts stressed skin.
YEAST-DERIVED SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE
A potent molecule that neutralizes damage and signs of ageing that can be induced by the Superoxide molecule.
PH-BALANCING GOLDEN-EYE GRASS COMPLEX
An independently-studied plant complex that balances skin pH in the immediate and shorter-terms, to reduce signs and feelings of sensitivity.
ACTIVATED CELLS FROM THE MARVEL OF PERU
A clinically-studied plant derivative that increases the level of skin tolerance to assaults, while improving dermal homeostasis.
Rich in flavanones, anthocyanins, and minerals, this active technology helps to calm stressed skin, acting almost immediately.
Specific molecule offers surface barrier support, providing hydration and enhancing dermal comfort.
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
For more product specific information, review our Patch Testing Guide.
also wish to explore
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';