Myrrh Clay (MC)
Myrrh and its very fragrant resin, derived from tree sap, are recognised in Ayurvedic, Unani and traditional Chinese studies of medicine for their high content of terpenoids and sesquiterpenes. While traditional topical uses of myrrh were for wound healing, as an antioxidant and for age prevention, the main benefit of topically-applied myrrh is visible and immediate firmness to the skin. Myrrh Clay combines a highly-purified myrrh with isolated polyphenols from strawberry leaves (Ayurveda) and concentrated Wu Zhu Yu (from traditional Chinese medicine), all supporting a visible firming effect in a nutrient base of humic-rich peat and Indian Multani Mitti clay.
Yešti - Ahead is not further than behind.
True learning is a form of love — it is humble. It respects that to look forward, it must look backward. The few observers of NIOD's childhood know that NIOD isn't a brand. It is a force and it has a soul. While NIOD's genetics are committed to science, its soul is ultimately rooted in learning. Perhaps the only flaw of modern science is that it grows proud and loses respect for our deserving past — but learning stays humble and looks back.
NIOD's journey will offer respect to our past with a series of formulations informally called yešti. NIOD's caretakers live with exhausting standards in science. The journey of NIOD's yešti formulations is not one of a lower standard — it is instead one that allows our collective past an overdue chance to speak.
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
For more product specific information, review our Patch Testing Guide.
also wish to explore
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 12ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';