Photography Fluid, Opacity 12% (PF 12%)
LIGHT REFRACTION TECHNOLOGIES
Bio-Silica Photo Finishing Prisms Grades 3, 7, 9
Multiple grades of next-generation ultra-fine particulates refract light in thousands of directions to create an immediately-noticed even tone to the skin.
Prismatic Blurring Suspension
Ultra-fine super-blurring suspension uses fine prisms to create a systematic confusion of a perfect-looking skin surface and to reduce the look of pores immediately.
CHROMATIC RADIANCE TECHNOLOGIES
Prismatic Gold Technology
Disappears immediately upon application with a natural golden hue as a foundation to healthy-looking, radiant skin.
Patented Dragon Fruit Chromatic Refractor
First-ever bio-fruit complex to provide immediate visible radiance to the skin as tested under multiple light conditions and under camera settings.
CAMERA HUE CORRECTION TECHNOLOGY
Prismatic Yellow-Red Hue Corrector
Sixth-generation, ultra-fine hue corrector blacks out red tones and minimizes undesirable yellow ones for skin that looks instantly better in life and on camera.
Surface Mesh Adherence Technology
Offers a breathing film that disallows perspiration-induced or unintended wash-off of other technologies in this product or those applied subsequently to this product.
Oil-Free Hydration Bio-Sugar Complex
Light, instantly-absorbed, oil-free bio-complex is clinically proven to offer comfortable, lasting hydration to allow the corrective technologies in the product to be compatible with even the driest of skin types.
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
For more product specific information, review our Patch Testing Guide.
also wish to explore
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';